The superb Witherley Cattery makes a welcoming and comfortable environment for your cat. Pens have a floor area of over 25 square feet, are all well heated, well ventilated and light and bright. Some have raised sitting and sleeping cabins others are one level, to suit your cat’s preference. One area is crafted in timber and the other is a highly insulated building with full UPVC fittings. We offer plenty of cat toys and blankets to keep your puss entertained and comfortable.
- We have CCTV within our premises for additional security.
- We will ask you to tell us your pet’s likes and dislikes, preferred diet etc. and we will record this and use it whilst you pet is with us.
- Any pet can bring their own bed, blanket and toys, although it is not necessary as we provide all the facilities and comforts they need.
- All dogs and cats boarded must have current vaccination certificates (including kennel cough), which we need to see before your pet can be checked-in.
- Collections can be arranged if you cannot make it to us.
- 6 permanent dedicated staff will be looking after your pet– a staff member lives on the premises for your peace of mind.
- A large choice of food is offered, however if you wish to supply your own you are most welcome.
- Special pet diets and medication needs will be catered for.
- Long stays, short stays and daytime only boarding are all available.
Prices range from £9.50 per night for your cat, £9.00 with own food. £16.50 for 2 cats from same home sharing, £15.50 with own food.
There is a 1/2 day charge for pets collected after 1 pm on departure day. There are discounts for double/family occupancy.
Minimum charges for one night stays: Cats – £15 per night for a single chalet, except for school and Bank Holidays when a minimum charge of 3 nights at £15 per single chalet will apply. These minimum charges apply due to the extra sanitization of chalets required between visitors. Double and family kennels price are pro rota, please contact us for further information.
There is a weekly charge of £5 for administering any necessary medication.
Payment is welcomed by debit card and cash.