The superb Witherley Catteries make a welcoming and comfortable environment for your cat. Our feline suites are highly insulated, well heated and ventilated, of UPVC and glass construction (with full UPVC fittings) giving a bright and airy feel. Each guest suite has a floor area between 2.3 square metres and 3.5 square metres, so plenty of space for up to 3 members of your cat family to share. The duplex design of our feline suites gives a spacious raised area for sleeping and watching the world go by. We offer plenty of cat toys and cosy blankets to keep your puss entertained and comfortable.
- We have CCTV within our premises for additional security.
- We will ask you to tell us your pet’s likes and dislikes, preferred diet or if they have a special diet etc. and we will record this and use it whilst your pet is with us.
- Any pet can bring their own bed, blanket and toys, although it is not necessary as we provide all the facilities and comforts they need (please note whilst we run a COVID safe check in system we will provide comfy beds and cosy blankets for your pet).
- All cats guests boarded must have current vaccination certificates, which we need to see before your pet can be checked-in.
- Our permanent dedicated staff will be looking after your pet – a staff member lives on the premises for your peace of mind and to provide 24/7 care for your pet.
- A varied choice of food is offered, however if you wish to supply your own you are most welcome. Please provide the quantity required for your pet’s stay.
- Medication needs will be catered for.
- Long stays, short stays and daytime only boarding are all available.
One guest– £15.50 per day (£15 per day with own food)
Two cat guests from the same family (sharing) – £22.50 per day (£21.50 per day with own food). For three or more cat family members (sharing), each additional cat guest – £7 per day.
Boarding for one night only– £20 or for two cat guests from the same family – £30)
Administering medication– £5 per guest per week
A £30 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
There is a half-day charge for guests collected after 1pm on departure day.
A minimum 3 days charge per guest applies to all public and school holidays .
Payment is welcomed by debit card or cash.