Witherley is equipped with four roomy kennel blocks, all heated and fully serviced – with plenty of space for individual dogs as well as dog families. Our single kennels and runs measure over 120 square feet, double and family kennels are also designed to give maximum space and comfort, all with raised beds and individual heating and lighting. Our welcoming and friendly atmosphere makes our kennels the ideal environment for your pet to stay in; we’re passionate about making your pet’s stay enjoyable and fulfilling.
- We have a secure sand and play area of over 400 square feet for your dog to have a good run and roll and all dogs are walked by the staff.
- We have CCTV within our premises for additional security.
- We will ask you to tell us your pet’s likes and dislikes, preferred diet etc. and we will record this and use it whilst you pet is with us.
- Any pet can bring their own bed, blanket and toys, although it is not necessary as we provide all the facilities and comforts they need.
- All dogs and cats boarded must have current vaccination certificates (including kennel cough), which we need to see before your pet can be checked-in.
- Collections can be arranged if you cannot make it to us.
- 5 permanent dedicated staff will be looking after your pet– a staff member lives on the premises for your peace of mind.
- A large choice of food is offered, however if you wish to supply your own you are most welcome.
- Special pet diets and medication needs will be catered for.
- Long stays, short stays and daytime only boarding are all available.
Prices range from £14.00 per night for a small dog up to £16.00 for a night for a giant one.
There is a 1/2 day charge for pets collected after 1 pm on departure day. There are discounts for double/family occupancy. Please enquire.
Minimum charges for one night stays: Dogs – £16 per single kennel, except for school and Bank Holidays when a minimum charge of 3 nights at £16 per single kennel per night will apply. These minimum charges apply due to the extra sanitization of kennels/chalets required between visitors.
There is a weekly charge of £5 for administering any necessary medication.
Payment is welcomed by debit card and cash.