Our welcoming and friendly atmosphere makes our kennels the ideal environment for your pet to stay in; we’re passionate about making your pet’s stay enjoyable and fulfilling.
Witherley is equipped with three roomy kennel blocks, all heated and fully serviced – with lots of space for individual guests as well as guests sharing from the same dog family. Our single suites with ensuite outdoor play space measure over 11 square metres, double and family suites (also with ensuite play space) are designed to give maximum space and comfort. All our suites have raised beds and individual heating and lighting.
- We have a secure sand and play area of over 400 square metres for your dog to have a good run and roll and all guests are walked individually or in their dog family units by the staff.
- We have CCTV within our premises for additional security.
- We will ask you to tell us your pet’s likes and dislikes, preferred diet or if they have a special diet etc. and we will record this and use it whilst your pet is with us.
- Any pet can bring their own bed, blanket and toys, although it is not necessary as we provide all the facilities and comforts they need (please note whilst we run a COVID safe check in system we will provide comfy beds and cosy blankets for your pet).
- All dogs guests boarded must have current vaccination certificates (including kennel cough), which we need to see before your pet can be checked-in.
- Our permanent dedicated staff will be looking after your pet – a staff member lives on the premises for your peace of mind and to provide 24/7 care for your pet.
- A varied choice of food is offered, however if you wish to supply your own you are most welcome. Please provide the quantity required for your pet’s stay.
- Medication needs will be catered for.
- Long stays, short stays and daytime only boarding are all available.
Small guest– £19 per day. Two small guests from same family (sharing) – £35 per day
Medium guest – £20 per day. Two medium guests from the same family (sharing) – £36 per day
Large guest – £22 per day. Two large guests from the same family (sharing) – £39 per day
Giant guest – £23 – £25 per day. Two giant guests from the same family (sharing) – £40 per day
Administering medication– £5 per guest per week
Boarding for one night only – £30 per guest. Two dog guests from the same family (sharing) – £50
A £30 non-refundable deposit is required at time of booking.
There is a half-day charge for guests collected after 1pm on departure day.
A minimum 3 days charge per guest applies to all public and school holidays .
Payment is welcomed by debit card or cash.